If you prefer to use cash instead of credit cards while traveling abroad, there are several things to keep in mind.
1. It's always good to have local cash on hand, especially for small purchases or with merchants who only accept cash.
2. Use a prepaid travel card, which you can pre-load with cash before you travel and use it in the same way as a debit card.
3. Be aware that using cash can be less secure than using credit cards, as cash can be lost or stolen during your trip.
4. If you use cash, be sure to keep it in a safe place and avoid carrying large amounts of it on you at all times.
5. Credit cards can offer benefits and security that you don't get with cash, like fraud protection and security alerts.
6. If you do have to use cash, withdraw within your limit. Keep a tab on your spending to avoid unnecessary expenses.
7. Have a budget plan in advance. Know how much you want to use in both cash or credit card usage.
Ultimately, the decision to use cash or credit cards while traveling abroad depends on your personal preferences.