Jobs that require good credit are military, accounting, prison workers, lawyers, law enforcement, and border patrol.
Improving your credit score before applying for a job can be beneficial. Here are some ways to improve your chances:
1. Check your credit report for errors: Review your report and dispute errors that could negatively affect your score.
2. Pay your bills on time: Late payments can have a significant impact on your credit score, so pay your bills on time.
3. Reduce your debt: High levels of debt can negatively impact your credit score, so try to pay down your debt.
4. Keep your credit utilization low: This is the amount of credit you're using compared to your credit limit.
5. Avoid opening new credit accounts: Opening new accounts before a new job can temporarily lower your credit score.
Improving your credit score can take time and effort, so it's important to start early and be patient.
By taking these steps to improve your score, you increase your chances of getting hired for jobs that need good credit.