Babbel is a language-learning app with over 10 million subscribers. It has over 1,300 hours of content with over 50,000 lessons in 14 languages. Babbel creates customized courses based on similarities and differences between the language(s) you know and the one(s) you want to learn. Babbel’s team is made of more than 750 people working from Berlin and New York.
Does Babbel have a free trial?
Babbel does not offer a free trial. Instead, the first lesson in any language of your choice is free. Babbel also has a 20-Day Money-Back Guarantee. If you are not happy with their services, just write to customer service within 20 days to get a full refund.
Signing up for a Babbel account is free.
On the Babbel website:
- Click “Log in”.
- You can either link any of your social media or mail accounts or create an account by entering your email ID and choosing a password.
- Click “Log in”.
- Click on the “Prices” link at the bottom of the support page.
- Choose the plan that suits you best.
- Click on “Get started”.
- Follow the rest of the prompts to confirm your subscription.
On the Babbel app:
- Open the Babbel app and tap “Login”.
- Tap on “Email” and enter your email ID and password.
- Select the language you want to learn by tapping on “Profile”.
- Click on “Settings”, then “My Languages”.
- Choose the languages you want to learn.
There is also a Babbel Live subscription which is different from the regular Babbel subscription. Here, you get access to all lessons and languages in their library, plus live classes in French, German, Italian, and Spanish with a teacher and a limited number of students. Babbel Live offers two free classes as a trial.
To sign up for the Babbel Live classes:
- Log in to your Babbel account.
- Select “Live” from the menu.
- Choose the subscription package you wish to use.
- Take the placement quiz to find out your language level.
- Customize your learning level and preferences.
- Book classes for the topics of your choice.
What features can I access with the Babbel membership?
According to Babbel, spending only ten minutes on your language lessons every day can help you learn a new language quite easily. With the Babbel subscription, you get:
- Full access to all self-study material in the language(s) selected.
- Training and other supplementary lessons in culture, grammar, and more.
- Access to podcasts, games, and their Review feature where you get to practice your phrases and words.
What Babbel paid plans are available?
These are the prices for Babbel as of May 2023. Choose the plan that best works for you. The Lifetime membership gives you access to all the languages on their roster.
|Cost||$66.90 ($11.15/month)||$89.40 ($7.45/month)||$349|
The Unlimited Babbel Live program has four kinds of plans. You can choose the one that suits you best.
|Plan||Monthly||3 months||6 months||12 months|
|Cost||$99/month||$209 ($70)||$359 ($60/month)||$599 ($50/month)|
How can StellarFi help with your Babbel subscription?
You can use your StellarFi membership to offset your Babbel subscription cost. All you need to do is subscribe to StellarFi and link your regular payments to the StellarFi Virtual Bill Pay Card. Just follow these steps:
- Sign up for StellarFi. Pick the Prime membership plan to try StellarFi FREE for one month!
- Add Babbel to your StellarFi account.
- StellarFi’s referral credits system can give you free bill payment funds. Referring one friend to sign up to StellarFi gives you $5 in credit.
- If two people join using your unique code in a month, you get $10. Your StellarFi credits could pay for almost one month of your annual Babbel plan or cover most of the six months plan which is just $11.15.
Use StellarFi for your billing needs on Babbel and spend less time worrying about your bill payment dates and more on learning new languages. All you need to do is subscribe to StellarFi and link your Babbel payments to your StellarFi Virtual Bill Pay Card.
StellarFi also helps you build a strong credit score by paying all your other regular bills on time and reporting those payments to all major credit bureaus.
StellarFi takes the pain and stress out of building credit:
- No credit check or minimum score to join
- No deposit required
- No interest charges or surprise fees
- No new debt
StellarFi helps improve the credit factors that impact your score the most, by optimizing your payment history, credit utilization, credit mix, and more.