Cinemax® is an American cable and satellite TV network owned by Home Box Office, Inc. With Cinemax, you get some of the best Hollywood hits, original series, and exclusive behind-the-scenes content in HD.
Does Cinemax have a free trial?
Your chosen prover may include a free trial for Cinemax or Cinemax may have a separate free trial.
For instance, you can watch Cinemax as you subscribe to the Hulu free trial. Amazon Prime Video lets you add Cinemax to its subscription, but the free trial period for each varies. While you get a 30-day free trial for Prime Video, you only get a 7-day free trial for Cinemax.
To sign up for the Cinemax free trial, you need to visit the official website or app of the platform through which you would like the subscription. The free trial is only available for new users of the platform. If you are already subscribed to Cinemax you are not eligible for the free trial.
As you sign up for the free trial with the provider: Hulu, Prime Video, Roku, etc., select Cinemax as one of the premium channels you want to opt for. If your streaming provider is offering you a 7-day free trial for Cinemax, you will get it as you sign up for their membership.
What features can I access with the Cinemax free trial?
With Cinemax, the details of the content you may get depend on the provider you have, but most Cinemax subscriptions will give you these features:
- Eight non-stop broadcasting multiplex channels.
- Access to Cinemax on Demand and Cinemax Go/MAX Go
- Discounts on service fees.
What are the paid plans available?
Depending on your provider, the cost for Cinemax may vary. A few platform add-on prices are below.
How can StellarFi help with your Cinemax subscription?
You can use your StellarFi membership to offset your Cinemax subscription cost. All you need to do is subscribe to StellarFi and link your regular payments to the StellarFi Virtual Bill Pay Card. Just follow these steps:
- Sign up for StellarFi. Pick the Prime membership plan to try StellarFi FREE for one month!
- Add the service provider through which you have subscribed to Cinemax to your StellarFi account.
- StellarFi’s referral credits system can be quite cost-effective for you. Referring one friend to sign up to StellarFi gives you $5 in credit.
- If two people join using your unique code, you get $10. You can get every month free even after the trial period ends if you refer at least two friends to StellarFi monthly.
Use StellarFi for your billing needs on Cinemax and spend less time worrying about your bill payment dates and more on watching your favorite TV shows and movies. All you need to do is subscribe to StellarFi and link your Cinemax payments to your StellarFi Virtual Bill Pay Card.
StellarFi also helps you build a strong credit score by paying all your other regular bills on time and reporting those payments to all major credit bureaus.
StellarFi takes the pain and stress out of building credit:
- No credit check or minimum score to join
- No deposit required
- No interest charges or surprise fees
- No new debt
StellarFi helps improve the credit factors that impact your score the most, by optimizing your payment history, credit utilization, credit mix, and more.