CloudShare is a software service provider founded in 2007 which develops software for training and other purposes. Read on to find out what free trials they offer.
CloudShare Free Trials
CloudShare usually offers free demos of some of its services to customers. With these demos you can:
- See how the product works
- Clarify any questions you may have with an expert
How to sign up for a free demo
You can register for a free demo on the CloudShare website.
- Click on “Book a Demo” on the top right corner of your screen.
- On the bottom of the page, you need to fill in details like your name, job, company email and phone number.
- Click on “Let’s Talk”.
- You will receive a “Thank you” email and the demo will be conducted at the requested time.
You can also type any other queries you have in the chatbot available on the website.
What paid plans are available after the demo?
The website does not mention the specific cost of pricing but the main features that the plans offer. See them below:
Monthly as per usage
Upfront flat rate with a discount
Full feature set
Number of user seats
Single Cloud Hybrid
Testing the waters or companies with frequent user fluctuations
Companies with steady usage projections
How can StellarFi improve your CloudShare experience?
By using StellarFi, you spend less time remembering payment dates and more time getting the CloudShare training experience. All you need to do is subscribe to StellarFi and add the StellarFi Virtual Bill Pay Card to your CloudShare billing information.
Using Stellarfi can help in two ways:
- Make all your regular monthly bill payments (like CloudShare) on time.
- Help build your credit score by reporting on-time monthly payments to all major credit bureaus.
So don’t wait any longer, just sign up, add your CloudShare subscription to your StellarFi account and watch your score grow! StellarFi takes the pain and stress out of building credit:
- No credit check or minimum score to join
- No deposit required
- No interest charges or surprise fees
- No new debt
StellarFi helps improve the credit factors that impact your score the most, by optimizing your payment history, credit utilization, credit mix, and more.