If you are a sports buff and looking for a platform that offers over 8000 on-demand and live sports events, you should definitely try DAZN. You can watch a variety of sports because DAZN has contracts with some prominent sporting companies. It has partnered with Matchroom Boxing USA which streams 32 fights a year and World Boxing Super Series which streams 15 fights a year. DAZN’s contract with Bellator means that viewers will be able to live-stream 22 MMA fights a year.
How to sign up for DAZN 30-day free trial?
If you want to first experience the streaming quality of DAZN before deciding if it is for you, it offers all its users a 30-day free trial with all its features. The subscription then autorenews at the end of 30 days if you do not cancel. Here are the steps to follow if you are signing up on the website:
- Click on “Sign up” on the DAZN website.
- Create your account by entering your email address and password
- Enter your credit/debit card information and click on “Start Free Trial”.
- Confirm your subscription.
If you are subscribing through Apple TV, follow these steps:
- Download the DAZN app from the app store.
- Follow the instructions provided. The process will be similar to how you would sign up on the DAZN website.
If you are subscribing through your XBOX, you need to follow these steps:
- Download the DAZN app from the “Store” by typing the name in the search box.
- Click on the DAZN icon and download the app. Install it after it’s downloaded.
- Once downloaded, you can find DAZN in the “Apps” section of “My games and apps”.
- Follow the sign up process given.
What plans does DAZN offer after the free trial ends?
DAZN has only one payment plan. The monthly subscription is $19.99 and $99.99 annually. The annual subscription gives you a discount of $8/month.
These are the features available with the plan:
- Two active screens simultaneously
- Over 70 annual night fights
Please note that there is a commercial fee levied by DAZN. Also, this plan does not allow cloud DVR Storage.
How can StellarFi help you manage your DAZN Subscription better?
Getting a StellarFi Virtual Bill Pay Card subscription can help you manage your monthly bills more efficiently. Adding your DAZN membership to StellarFi ensures that your DAZN membership is paid on time as long as you have sufficient funds in your bank account. Any time a bill is paid, StellarFi will send you a notification. Apart from paying the bills, StellarFi also helps improve your credit score as it reports regular payments to all major credit bureaus.
StellarFi takes the pain and stress out of building credit:
- No credit check or minimum score to join
- No deposit required
- No interest charges or surprise fees
- No new debt
StellarFi helps improve the credit factors that impact your score the most, by optimizing your payment history, credit utilization, credit mix, and more.
Get started with StellarFi
Join the credit-building revolution today! The sooner you start, the sooner you’ll reach your credit goals.