fuboTV is a streaming platform where you can watch over 100 live sports and TV channels without contracts. This is one of the best options available for sports lovers. But you can also get access to entertainment and news channels in both Spanish and English.
Does fuboTV have a free trial?
fuboTV offers a 7-day free trial to all its new users for most plans. To sign up, on the FuboTV website:
- Click “Start your free trial”.
- Create an account by entering your email ID, choosing a password, and entering your zip code.
- Click on “Confirm”. You’ll then get to see which plans and channels you are eligible for.
- Click on “Continue”.
- Choose the plan that suits your best (some plans may not have a free trial).
- Choose your add-ons: premium channels, more DVR storage, etc.
- Select “Add”.
- Click “Continue to the last step”.
- Enter your billing information.
- Agree to the Terms of Service.
- Click “START WATCHING FUBOTV”.
What features can I access with the fuboTV free trial?
Depending on the plan that you have opted for, you get a combination of some or all of the features listed below. The bundle packs would include:
- Base plan
- 1,000 hours of DVR
- Unlimited screens
- Premium add-ons like MGM+®, SHOWTIME®, STARZ®
- Channel add-ons like Adventure Plus, NHL Network, and more
What fuboTVpaid plans are available?
These are the prices for fuboTV bundles as of May 2023. Choose the plan that best works for you. The Latino plan costs $24.99/month for the first month and $32.99 thereafter.
|Features||Fubo base plan1,000 Hours DVRFamily Share (up to three people can watch at the same time)Unlimited Screens (up to 10 screens)||Fubo base planFubo ExtraNews Plus1000 Hour DVRFamily ShareUnlimited Screens||Fubo base planFubo ExtraNews Plus1000 Hour DVRSHOWTIMEFamily ShareUnlimited Screens||Fubo Latino250 Hour DVRStandard Share|
|Cost (plus taxes)||$74.99/month||$84.99/month||$94.99/month||$74.97/quarter|
How can StellarFi help with your fuboTV subscription?
You can use your StellarFi membership to offset your fuboTV subscription cost. All you need to do is subscribe to StellarFi and link your regular payments to the StellarFi Virtual Bill Pay Card. Just follow these steps:
- Sign up for StellarFi. Pick the Prime membership plan to try StellarFi FREE for one month!
- Add fuboTV to your StellarFi account.
- StellarFi’s referral credits system can give you free bill payment funds. Referring one friend to sign up to StellarFi gives you $5 in credit.
- If two people join using your unique code in a month, you get $10. Your StellarFi credits could pay for one month of your Premium add-ons like STARZ and MGM+, channel add-ons like MLB.TV, Sports Plus with NFL RedZone, International Sports Plus, and feature upgrades like DVR Storage, Family Share, and Unlimited Screens.
Use StellarFi for your billing needs on FuboTV and spend less time worrying about your bill payment dates and more on watching your favorite sports and entertainment shows. All you need to do is subscribe to StellarFi and link your fuboTV payments to your StellarFi Virtual Bill Pay Card.
StellarFi also helps you build a strong credit score by paying all your other regular bills on time and reporting those payments to all major credit bureaus.
StellarFi takes the pain and stress out of building credit:
- No credit check or minimum score to join
- No deposit required
- No interest charges or surprise fees
- No new debt
StellarFi helps improve the credit factors that impact your score the most, by optimizing your payment history, credit utilization, credit mix, and more.