If you want to look up important information, such as background research on your date, uncover a fraudster, or even just look up old friends, Spokeo is the service for you. Spokeo maintains confidentiality in its search engine so that you can securely get information about anyone or anything you require.
How to sign up to Spokeo?
- To get a Spokeo free trial, you first need to conduct a search.
- After that, you will be prompted to unlock the profile and view the free trial option.
- You will be asked to enter your email address as the first step to save the report.
- Although the website says “7 Day Spokeo Membership Trial”, you will be asked to pay $0.95 cents to view the report you need.
- Select the form of payment you wish to use and enter the relevant billing information.
- You are now set to receive reports about people that are not generally public knowledge.
Note: Some basic information like city, state, and location may be available without charge. But for the more advanced information, you will have to get the paid membership.
Renewing to a paid subscription
The way Spokeo charges its users is tricky.
- Directly signing up for the monthly subscription costs $19.95.
- But if the monthly subscription is auto-renewed, you are charged $24.95 instead.
- There is also a 3-month subscription that costs $14.95 per month at the discounted price. That is, you’re charged $44.85 now, and again every 3 months.
Tip: The three month membership without the free trial period works out to be the cheapest if you plan to use Spokeo regularly.
How Spokeo appears in the bank statement
What are the alternatives to Spokeo?
If you aren’t happy with Spokeo’s services, you can also try a few others that give you better pricing and more advantages.
Just like Spokeo, Truthfinder lets you look up background information about a person confidentially. You can find photos, phone numbers, and social media profiles, among other things.
Truthfinder costs $4.99/month if you just want to look up phone numbers. The standard background report plan costs $28.05/month. If you get the 2-month plan, you pay only $23.28 a month.
PeopleLooker also provides a 7-day trial for $1. One month membership on this platform costs $22.86/month and $18.28 for three months.
Note: The information available on these websites are only to provide you with basic background information. Please do not make any decisions about employment, tenants, or any other purpose covered under the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) based on the information available on these websites.
How can StellarFi help you manage your Spokeo Subscription better?
Getting a StellarFi Virtual Bill Pay Card subscription can help you manage your monthly bills more efficiently.
Any time a bill is pending, StellarFi will make the payment for you (for example, your Spokeo membership) as long as you have sufficient funds in your bank account. Apart from paying the bills, StellarFi also helps improve your credit score.
Just sign up, add your Spokeo subscription, and improve your score as we report on-time monthly payments to all major credit bureaus.
StellarFi takes the pain and stress out of building credit:
- No credit check or minimum score to join
- No deposit required
- No interest charges or surprise fees
- No new debt
StellarFi helps improve the credit factors that impact your score the most, by optimizing your payment history, credit utilization, credit mix, and more.
Get started with StellarFi
Join the credit-building revolution today! The sooner you start, the sooner you’ll reach your credit goals.