eHarmony has been among the most trusted dating sites in the US since 2000. Their unique compatibility quiz and personality profile helps people find out what matters most to them in their partners and understand who they are themselves. Over the years, it has brought many people together and helped them find love. Here’s everything you need to know to begin using it.
Does eHarmony offer free trials?
Basic Membership: eHarmony’s Basic Membership is free. You can access the following features with it:
- A Compatibility Quiz which helps you understand your relationship needs better.
- View matches and see who has visited your profile as well.
- Send and receive Smiles and Icebreakers from other users. These are features that help users get to know their matches better before having a real conversation by sending each other pairs of images available on their profiles.
But the main catch with this is that you cannot communicate with any of the matches after the first message. If you want to take the next step, you need to pay for their Premium subscription.
3-day money back guarantee: eHarmony also offers a 3-day money back guarantee to its users who have paid for the premium subscription. If you aren’t satisfied with their services and want to cancel within three days, you get a full refund.
Partnership discounts and offers: Sometimes, if eHarmony partners with another brand, or during special occasions, they will offer a 7-day free trial where you can make use of all their features and then renew into a paid monthly subscription.
To get the basic free membership you need to:
- Visit the eHarmony website.
- Enter your gender and romantic preferences and click “Join Now”.
- Create your account and take advantage of the free basic membership.
eHarmony does not automatically renew into a paid membership because you are not asked for your billing information at registration. However, if you want to begin having a conversation with another match, you will need to get the premium membership at a cost.
What are the paid plans available?
The prices for the premium membership are not available publicly. You can only see it once you’ve signed up for the basic membership. eHarmony’s prices often change. As of January 2023), these are the plans they offer in the US:
Premium Light (6 Months) – $65.90/month
Premium Plus (1 Year) – $45.90/month
Premium Extra (2 Years) – $35.90/month
With the premium plans, these are the features you can enjoy:
- Video Date: Take advantage of the familiar eHarmony space and safely and securely interact with your date from the comfort of your home
- Unlimited messaging
- Unlimited photo viewing
- Distance search
- Detailed Personality Profile
- Dedicated customer service
How can StellarFi help you match better on eHarmony?
All you need to do is subscribe to StellarFi and link your regular payments to the StellarFi Virtual Bill Pay Card. StellarFi helps you build a strong credit score by paying your bills on time. This way, you can just focus on finding your partner as StellarFi takes care of the bills.
So don’t wait any longer, just sign up, add your eHarmony subscription to your StellarFi account, and watch your score grow as StellarFi reports on-time monthly payments to all major credit bureaus.
StellarFi takes the pain and stress out of building credit:
- No credit check or minimum score to join
- No deposit required
- No interest charges or surprise fees
- No new debt
StellarFi helps improve the credit factors that impact your score the most, by optimizing your payment history, credit utilization, credit mix, and more.
Get started with StellarFi
Join the credit-building revolution today! The sooner you start, the sooner you’ll reach your credit goals