Uber Eats is an online grocery and food delivery service by the cab aggregator company Uber. With a subscription, you get Uber Rides discounts and cashback, and Uber Eats benefits like free deliveries on eligible food and grocery orders.
Does Uber Eats have a free trial?
Uber Eats Pass was replaced by Uber One in 2021. Uber offers free trials for new customers from time to time, but as of May 2023, there are no free trials available. Uber One includes promo offers for both Uber Rides and Uber Eats orders.
To sign up to Uber One, you can either sign up on Uber Eats or Uber. Just follow these steps:
On the Uber Eats mobile app:
- Go to the “Account” icon on the lower right corner of the screen.
- Tap “Uber One”.
- Follow the prompts for enrollment such as name, email address, and billing information.
What features can I access with the Uber One membership?
With the Uber One membership, you get several discounts and promo offers:
- Unlimited free deliveries on orders above $15 from eligible restaurants.
- Up to 10% off on deliveries and pickup orders.
- Orders above $35 from eligible grocery stores are free.
- You may also get a 5% off if the delivery is made beyond the estimated time with the Uber One Promise included in the membership.
To use the service, all you need to do is:
- Select an eligible restaurant and place an order or book a trip.
- Look for the Uber One icon to check order eligibility.
- Place the minimum order and enjoy the Uber One free delivery and/or cashback and discounts.
What paid plans are available?
These are the prices for Uber One as of May 2023. Choose the plan that best suits your needs.
How can StellarFi help with your Uber Eats subscription?
You can use your StellarFi membership to offset your Uber One subscription cost. All you need to do is subscribe to StellarFi and link your regular payments to the StellarFi Virtual Bill Pay Card. Just follow these steps:
- Sign up for StellarFi. Pick the Prime membership plan to try StellarFi FREE for one month!
- Add Uber Eats to your StellarFi account.
- StellarFi’s referral credits system can give you free bill payment funds. Referring one friend to sign up to StellarFi gives you $5 in credit.
- If two people join using your unique code in a month, you get $10. Your StellarFi credits pay for your service!
Use StellarFi for your billing needs on Uber Eats and spend less time worrying about your bill payment dates and more on enjoying your favorite meal, ensuring your monthly grocery supplies list is updated, or that your ride is safe and secure. All you need to do is subscribe to StellarFi and link your Uber Eats payments to your StellarFi Virtual Bill Pay Card.
StellarFi also helps you build a strong credit score by paying all your other regular bills on time and reporting those payments to all major credit bureaus.
StellarFi takes the pain and stress out of building credit:
- No credit check or minimum score to join
- No deposit required
- No interest charges or surprise fees
- No new debt
StellarFi helps improve the credit factors that impact your score the most, by optimizing your payment history, credit utilization, credit mix, and more.