eHarmony® is a popular dating platform which helps connect people and form meaningful romantic relationships.
If you have already found your match, you want to try a different platform, or you simply want to take a break from dating, you can easily cancel your eHarmony membership.
Follow these simple steps to cancel your eHarmony subscription
To cancel your subscription, you need to turn off the auto-renewal on your billing. Your subscription will end at the end of your billing cycle.
- Log in to your account and go to your profile at the top of the screen to open a drop down menu.
- Click on “Data & settings” and then click “Amend subscription”.
- Verify your account by entering your password.
- After carefully reading through the details, click the link at the bottom of the page. This will turn off auto-renewal.
- You will then be redirected to the confirmation page.
Note: You will still be charged if there are any pending payments and your account will remain active until the end of your billing cycle.
For iOS devices:
You can manage your eHarmony subscription on your iOS device through the App Store.
- Select your Apple ID.
- Tap “Subscriptions”.
- Find eHarmony among your active subscriptions and click on “Cancel Subscription”.
- Tap “Confirm”.
For Android devices:
- Log in to the Google Play app.
- Tap on the “profile” icon.
- Go to “Payments and Subscriptions”.
- Tap “Subscriptions”.
- Select the eHarmony subscription you want to cancel and click on “Cancel subscription”.
- Follow the next few prompts to complete your cancelation.
You can get all the information you need about starting or ending your eHarmony subscription on this page. StellarFi helps you pay your eHarmony bills on time and improve your credit score.
This is how eHarmony will appear on your bank statement
EHARMONY, 0, 8000280308
EHARMONY.COM 844-544-3176 CA
EHARMONY.COM 800-951-2023 CA
Payment to eHarmony.com
EHARMONY.COM 800-965-7082 CA
Why use StellarFi for all your billing needs?
One alternative to canceling your eHarmony subscription is to automate your payments with StellarFi. With StellarFi, you no longer have to worry about paying your bills on time. Just link all of your regular payments to the StellarFi Virtual Bill Pay Card and StellarFi will take care of them. Plus, you’ll get $5 in StellarFi credit for every friend you refer to StellarFi.