NFHS Network is a streaming service that lets you watch live and on-demand coverage of your school’s events like sporting games, events, graduation, and award ceremonies, among others. NFHS Network covers different high school events and activities across schools in the country.
If you no longer need the NFHS Network subscription because you’ve changed schools, or you want to try a different platform, you can do so easily by canceling the auto-renewal on your subscription at any time.
Follow these simple steps to cancel your NFHS subscription
After cancellation, you can continue to access NFHS until the end of your billing cycle.
- Log in to your NFHS Network account.
- Go to “My Account”.
- Click on “Cancel Subscription” next to the “Subscriptions” bar.
On Android devices:
- Log in to the Google account associated with NFHS.
- Go to the Google Play Store app.
- Tap “Payments and Subscriptions” and then “Subscriptions”.
- Select NFHS among the active subscriptions.
- Click on “Cancel subscription” and follow the rest of the prompts to confirm cancelation.
On iOS devices:
- On the “Settings” app, tap your name.
- Select “Subscriptions”.
- Tap “NFHS” among the active subscriptions.
- Select “Cancel Subscriptions”.
Visit this page for any other information on canceling your NFHS account.
You can get all the information you need to cancel your NFHS Network subscription on this page. StellarFi can help you strengthen your credit score by paying your NFHS Network bills on time.
This is how your NFHS Network charges may appear in your bank statement
Why use StellarFi for all your billing needs?
One alternative to canceling your NFHS subscription is to automate your payments with StellarFi. With StellarFi, you no longer have to worry about remembering to pay your bills! Just link all of your regular payments to the StellarFi Virtual Bill Pay Card and watch your credit score grow. Plus, you’ll get $5 in StellarFi credit for every friend you refer to StellarFi.