Zips Car Wash® is a chain based in Little Rock, AK. They are present in over 185 locations across 18 states. They are popular for their attractive car wash membership plans across the country.
However, if you find that you are not satisfied with their services, or your free trial has ended, or you want to try another alternative, do not worry; canceling your Zips Car Wash membership is quite simple. Read on to see how.
Follow these simple steps to cancel your Zips Car Wash subscription:
To cancel online:
1. Fill in a cancellation form on the Current Members page of the Zips Car Wash website.
2. Select the state and the Zips Car Wash location where you first registered and click “Submit”.
You can also email the support team directly on Washclubs@zipscarWash.com.
In-person cancelations are also possible:
1. Visit a local Zips Car Wash.
2. Take any necessary ID documents with you, including your credit card.
3. Ask for an acknowledgement letter confirming the cancellation.
You can find all the information you need for adding and canceling your Zips Car Wash subscription on this page. With the StellarFi Virtual Bill Pay Card, you can build your credit score by paying your Zips Car Wash subscription bills on time.
Why use StellarFi for all your billing needs?
One alternative to canceling your Zips Car Wash subscription is to automate your payments with StellarFi. With StellarFi, you no longer have to worry about remembering to pay your bills! Just link all of your regular payments to the StellarFi Virtual Bill Pay Card and see your credit score grow. Plus, you’ll get $5 in StellarFi credit for every friend you refer to StellarFi.